Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Items I Have Made Earlier & Thought I'd Post

This is the Wedding card I made for my sister to go with the album I posted sometime ago. Forgot to post it when I did the album


 TreatBox/Tea light holder I did up for a fundraiser for the Gr 8's at Gorham & Ware

Sympathy card I made using SCAL & my cricut
Another waterfall card

A lady at work ordered a baby waterfall card and wondered if I could do a name on one for her friends birthday. I told her I would try and that it would take some playing around but this is what I came up with.  It says Barb

This is the card I made for a lady at work who orders the cards.  She really liked them and would love to have kep them for herself so I tried to make a card for her with her name.  It is Ruby so I used what I had in reds and put little red bling on the flowers to make it look like rubies.  She loved the card

1 comment: